Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Introduction

Since this is a digital storytelling class, I thought the most fitting medium for my reflection would be a bog with interactive features. This format allows me to insert video clips, images, and sounds, so this makes it easier to truly reflect upon and show how much I’ve learned in this course.

Without further ado, this reflection will explore my understanding and experiences with digital storytelling, working with different modes, composing a research-based digital story, and my composing process throughout the duration of WRT 233. I’ve dedicated one blog post per category to distinguish and expand on my ideas, and in the end, I hope that this blog appropriately highlights my academic growth in this area of composition and rhetoric.

No comments:

Post a Comment